Update May 2012

Change is everywhere in my personal world. A major life shift is in progress. Finding some sense of reality in these times is tricky business as reality is subjective and fleeting. Breathe as deeply as possible and let go. Love to you all, Namaste

Love Is, I AM.


I hope my images and words can represent my intention to share, what bit of Grace is bestowed upon me, with you.
Thank you
Namaste (" I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth. of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, WE ARE ONE."

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New page of poetry.

I am pleased to be adding another page to my blog. It is for poetry.  I fell in love with Edna St. Vincent Millay several years ago when I was given her books. I wrote a few poems after being inspired so am now sharing them. These were all written in 2004. 

I will be creating illustrations for these, the words create vivid images for me and hopefully for you. 

            " Breath of Fresh Air."

I can not breathe the colors in
    Deep enough, with up-stretched arms I stand
Belly out, breathing memories of my sins.

Eyes scanning trees, sky, sea and land
    Searching...clinging till a moments end.

Then moving onto a single leaf, turned bright crimson and yellow.
     Determined to find, a short reprive,
Exhaling pain, forcefully squeezing the bellow,
     Empty lungs making room for the belief
That the joy and laughter and peace
     Will one day, in a breath of color, be my long-lasting relief.
                                                                D.S. HOBBS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment